The vaccine mandate is one of the biggest workplace law controversies that will ever be settled by the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS): whether the Biden administration’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate-or-weekly test OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard and the healthcare employer mandate can be enforced. SCOTUS set an emergency oral argument on these two companion cases for January 7 – come to the Leavitt Group webinar to hear about the outcome of the SCOTUS cases on the healthcare & private employer vaccine mandates. You will also learn:
- Current status of the vaccine mandates across the country.
- What the SCOTUS decision really means. Hint – it is not over after the SCOTUS decision.
- How state laws affect the federal vaccine mandates.
- How & when should employers comply?
- What does vaccine – or – test mandate require employers to do?
- How should vaccination records be obtained & how to keep it confidential.